Chia seeds and pumpkin seeds are nutritious seeds that have late been highly popular in India. They are shown to be very nutritious and helpful for the human body.
They are rich in antioxidants; therefore, they defend our body facing heart diseases, free radicals, cancer, and other diseases. They are also packed with fiber; researchers also accept that all the carbs in chia seeds are the fiber that proves them perfect for people attempting to lose weight.
They are also recognized as a supporter of healthy bowel movement and digestion. Along with these advantages, chia seeds are packed with healthy protein, fats, specific vitamins, and calcium.
The most relevant question comes to mind: What is the best time to have chia seeds and organic pumpkin seeds.
Best Time to Eat Chia Seeds
Contrary to other foods or seeds like dates, having chia seeds in the morning, mainly on an empty stomach, is thought the best time to eat them, as they boost the metabolism and help the digestion of all meals of the day.
Still, some study also confirms that having them at night aids in giving a better sleep pattern. So it’s alright; whenever you prefer to eat chia seeds, make a regular practice of combining them to your meal.
Remark: Since Raw Chia Seeds are rich in fiber, you should consume around 20 grams of chia seeds.
Now, the question arises how much pumpkin seeds are to eat daily?
As per the American heart association, it is suggested that an average person should have around 30 grams every day.
Also Read: What Happens If You Eat Dates Every Day?
Now, let’s have a glance at how many pumpkin seeds should someone with these particular conditions eat:
- Someone with prostate gland enlargement: It is recommended that individuals with this condition should have no more than 10 grams of pumpkin seeds every day.
- People with irregular sleeping patterns: People with sleeplessness can have pumpkin seeds the same as an average individual, but some specialists recommend that having 1 gram of pumpkin seeds before bedtime may improve sleep quality.
- For someone with gas issues and problems with bloating, it’s suggested to ask your doctor or nutritionist about your consumption of pumpkin seeds.
Now that you understand how to eat pumpkin seeds let’s know the best time to have them!
- For an average person: The best time to eat is in the morning or snack between meals.
- Someone with sleep issues: Right before sleeping or after dinner.
Pumpkin seeds are much underrated, but their advantages will make you go mad! If you’re considering starting to eat pumpkin seeds, there is no best time than now! The next time you go grocery shopping or order online, make sure pumpkin seeds are on your list. And if you have the time, it is even better to make it at home!
Ways to Consume Chia Seeds
There are many ways to consume chia seeds; you can be innovative with seeds. The simplest way you can eat them is by adding them to water and having them directly.
- Add chia to Juice- Another way to have chia seeds daily is by mixing them with juice, or you can soak these seeds and eat them.
- Chia Pudding- You can also make chia pudding part of your diet; they are healthy, tasty, and will keep you full for a longer time.
- Chia in smoothies/truffles- Add chia seeds to smoothies or truffles and make the taste even better.
Ways to Consume Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin indeed gives nutritional value when made as a vegetable. But you could maximize the Organic pumpkin Seeds by having their valuable seeds. They taste better when consumed roasted. One can also have them raw or as an ingredient in other recipes.
These tiny light green seeds are abundant in protein, iron, potassium, and vitamin B, C, and D. These chewy treats are also supposed to be beneficial in patients with depression and anxiety.
How to Eat?
- Roasted pumpkin seeds taste best. Toss with a tablespoon of olive oil and whichever spices you prefer.
- Sprinkle over oatmeal or top your soup with these super seeds.
- You could bake these seeds with pancakes or muffins.
- Crush and add to burgers. You’ll like the nutty flavor.
- Else simply mix with salads.
The rich zinc content of pumpkin seeds may further improve fertility in men. If you have difficulty sleeping, you may need to have some pumpkin seeds before sleeping. They’re a great source of tryptophan, an amino acid that can promote sleep quality.
Flax Seeds Roasted Salted is also good at keeping you hydrated because it holds liquid. Still, if you have dry chia seeds without having any liquid to absorb before eating them, they’ll absorb the liquid inside your system and possibly induce a blockage.