If you have a website, and you want to be accessible to the public, you will have to take the aid of an online service called Web Hosting. Basically, you will have to rent or buy a ‘Physical’ space for storing your website’s files and other data and that’s what web hosters do, they provide that physical space to your website. You can simply buy a web hosting plan according to your need in order to do so.
Well, not just that, Web Hosts provides the resources and technology that your website requires for a smooth and effective operation. In simpler words, all the responsibilities of a website are forwarded to the hosters, the responsibility of a website’s server running up, its security measures assuring data and files, etc.
Now the question here is, how can we select the best company for Web Hosting? Here’s the answer.
Selecting the Best Web Hosters
It is important to select the best and the most efficient company for your website’s hosting because the web hosters are the ones responsible for your website’s successful operation. So here are some points you should consider before selecting a web host for your website.
The very first thing you will be doing before having a company host your website is to evaluate your disk space and bandwidth needs. Once you have evaluated that, you will be able to decide the right web hosting plan from the right company.
People often forget this, but checking compatibility is one of the main aspects one should consider. Do remember the type of operating system you are supporting.
The best way to measure the reliability and availability rate of a company is to check what they are offering. Often, the good ones offer an availability rate of about 98 to 99 percent, generally referred to as ‘Uptime’.
Another thing to consider is the type of security system the company is offering. Aspects like firewalls, daily backups, and user authentications are some major benchmarks to consider.
Now that you know how you can select the best web hosts and their plans, we have something more for you. Hostadvice.com is a website that provides access to the best web hosting companies. Here, you can select from a variety of web hosters, analyze their features and offers, and select the ones that suit you the most.
In fact, they have several types of hosting providers options to offer, like VPS hosting, shared hosting, WordPress hosting, reseller hosting, offshore hosting, windows hosting, cloud hosting, java hosting, and many more. So here’s the list of some of Hostadvice’s best web hosting companies to help you decide better.
Also, Read About MilesWeb Review – High Performing Dedicated Hosting Servers
List of Web Hosting Companies on Hostadvice
Here’s a list of some best web hosting companies you can have access to through Hostadvice:
FASTCOMET has over 15 different types of hosting plans to choose from, with an Uptime of about 99.9% and a rating of 4.8.
- By FASTCOMET, you can manage unlimited Domain names with cPanel.
- Get fast SSD storage for CMS website speeds.
- FASTCOMET is powered by 11 enterprise-class data centers.
At Host Armada, you’ll have the option to decide on a hosting plan from over 14 different varieties of them. Host Armada has a rating of 5.0 with about a 99.9% uptime limit.
- Get cloud hosting at an uptime rate of 99.95 at Host Armada.
- They provide up to 192 GB of RAM per server.
- With Host Armada, you get a free SSL in all plans along with cPanel.
Another one of the best hosting providers they have is Verpex. Verpex has an overall rating of 4.9, with a total of 27 different hosting plans to choose from.
- Get an SSD cloud server with an uptime rate of 99.9% with Verpex.
- Verpex offers free migration, SSL, and daily backups to your website.
- They have a 24×7 tech support team by hosting providers.
With a rating of over 4.4, InterServer provides an uptime rate of 99.9%. Where other hosting providers don’t have more than 30 hosting plans to offer, InterServer provides over 64 different hosting plans to pick from.
- At InterServer, over 400 apps are available for 1-click installation.
- Get high-performance SSD storage with an assured uptime rate of 99.9%.
- InterServer offers 24×7 tech support right at your doorstep.
DreamHost has an uptime rate of 100% and an overall rating of 4.3. They have a total of 11 different pans to select from.
- The best part about DreamHost is that it is an employee-owned company with a firm commitment to privacy and full security of your files and data.
- DreamHost is known for its ease of use and reliability.
- DreamHost is a US-based web hosting company with 24×7 support.
So this was all about Hostadvice, the reseller hosting company providing innumerable web hosters within one click.