“Domains, websites & everything* in between!” Many say that GoDaddy couldn’t have come up with a better tagline even if they wanted to. Host to every 2 in 40 websites available on the internet, it is safe to say that GoDaddy is in a league of its own.
But what most people do not know is that the company also has an equally amazing email service that goes by the same name. To add to this, the company even provides hosting facilities to the customers.
In case you work in a professional field and have recently registered on the platform of GoDaddy like tons of others and are looking for some guidance on how to log in to GoDaddy’s email account, we have the perfect guide for you.
Today’s blog will be focused on the different methods that one can use to access their GoDaddy email account, commonly occurring GoDaddy mail login problems, and the steps that one can use to reset and change their GoDaddy mail password.
Method 1- Steps to login to GoDaddy email account via the website
- Open your web browser and enter this link, https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account in the search address bar, to begin with.
- From there, click on enter to visit the official login page of GoDaddy webmail.
- In the next window, you will need to enter your username/customer ID and your mail password correctly (created by you when you signed up on the platform of GoDaddy for domain registration in the given fields correctly.
- Now, once you have entered the login details associated with your GoDaddy email account correctly, tick the checkbox that says “keep me signed in on this device” to save your login details on that particular computer. Although there is no necessity and you can skip this part as well.
- For the final step, you will need to click on the sign-in button. The moment you do so, the process is done and dusted, allowing you to access your GoDaddy email account.
These simple steps can help you to carry out the GoDaddy email login process with relative ease. Users also get an alternate option of doing the very same process.
Once can also login to their GoDaddy email account with the use of their Amazon, Facebook, and even their Google account. Just simply click on either of the three options that are available just below the sign-in option on the login page of GoDaddy.
It is common knowledge that GoDaddy also offers workspace webmail, which is a part of its service. In simpler terms, a user gets the option of opening a webmail account and can buy another email address that matches with their business name from the product page of their GoDaddy account to look more professional.
Generally, users get this option while registering a domain on GoDaddy, but, if for some reason, you haven’t opted for this option yet, simply carry out the steps that are mentioned below to get the job done;
Steps to consider while opening a GoDaddy webmail account
- First off, you will need to log in to your GoDaddy account with the use of the steps mentioned earlier in this blog.
- Next, visit the “product page” and then click on the option that says “create” to proceed further.
- Next, a list of email addresses will pop up on your screen, and out of all these email addresses, you can select the one that you prefer to use for your business.
- Now, after you are done selecting the email address for your GoDaddy workspace, move forward to select the “domain” option as well.
- In the next window, you will need to create a password for your domain. Simply create a strong and easy-to-remember password in the given field and retype it for confirmation purposes.
- For the next step, click on the “create” option and then wait for a while before you receive the confirmation email.
- Once you receive the confirmation email, finish the setup process by clicking on next to make good use of your GoDaddy workspace email.
Now that you have made it to this, let us take a look at the steps that can help you to log in to your GoDaddy workspace email with relative ease.
Method 2-Steps to login to GoDaddy workspace Webmail
- Begin by opening your web browser to enter this link, https://sso.godaddy.com/login?app=email&realm=pass in your search bar and hit the enter button.
- Doing so will simply direct you to the official login page of GoDaddy webmail.
- In the next window, you will need to enter your GoDaddy workspace email ID in the given email address text field on the sign-in page to proceed further.
- For the next step, you will need to enter your account password carefully in the given field.
- In case you want to stay logged in to save yourself from entering your login credentials every time you try to access your account, simply check the box that says “keep me signed in on this device”.
- Now, once you have done so, click on the sign-in button to finish logging in to your GoDaddy workspace email account.
Most users do not know that but one can also log in to their GoDaddy email account with Microsoft Office 365 since it also works in collaboration with Microsoft. In case you are looking for another method, one can simply use the steps given below;
Method 3-Steps to access GoDaddy email account with Microsoft Office 365
- Similar to other methods mentioned above, enter this link, https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365 to visit the login page of GoDaddy’s Microsoft Office 365, to begin with.
- On this page, you will need to enter the email address and mail password of your GoDaddy’s MS Office 365 account correctly in the given spaces.
- For the next step, tick-mark the checkbox that says “keep me signed in on this device” in case you want to stay logged in on a certain device for a long period.
- Now, just below this checkbox is the sign-in option. Click on it to access your GoDaddy Microsoft Office 365 account.
And there we have it. These are the three effective methods that one can use to log in to a GoDaddy email account. Use the step-by-step guide offered in the earlier section of the blog for any three of the methods; be it via website, workspace, or Microsoft Office 365.
Although it is often seen that users are unable to access their email account even after following the steps correctly. This can happen due to several reasons.
Let us take a look at some of the common reasons behind these login errors.
Login problems of GoDaddy webmail
There might be a couple of reasons as to why you are unable to access your GoDaddy email account. We have mentioned some of the common log issues that occur;
- It is quite possible that you have entered the password correctly, but forgot your username
- You have entered your username correctly but have forgotten your mail password.
- If you are unable to access your account via a two-step verification process.
- You are not taking the correct route or the website which can also be the reason behind this login error.
These issues can simply be solved by recovering your mail password or by recovering your username of GoDaddy email.
Most of the users face this issue due to entering an incorrect password for their GoDaddy email account; or if someone else has changed their GoDaddy login password without their knowledge.
In case, you are also facing this issue, use the steps given below to reset your password with ease.
Steps to reset GoDaddy email account password
- Open your web browser and enter this link, https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset and hit enter to visit the password reset page for GoDaddy.
- On the password reset page, you will need to enter the username/customer ID connected with your GoDaddy email account correctly.
- Now, once you have done so, click on continue to proceed further with the password retrieval process.
- In the next window, a security challenge will pop up; complete the challenge to move forward.
- Next, hit submit and an email will be sent to you by GoDaddy with a password reset link in it.
- After you have received this link, simply hit the link that was sent by GoDaddy email to you and enter a new and strong password for your email account.
- To finish the process, follow the instructions given on your screen to reset the GoDaddy login process.
These steps can help you to reset your password for GoDaddy email without much fuss. One should update their GoDaddy email password within regular intervals to avoid facing this issue again. If you are one of those people who do not know how to change their password, simply take a look at the steps given below to know how to do so;
Steps to change your GoDaddy email account password?
- To begin, you will need to log in to your GoDaddy email account with the use of correct GoDaddy login details.
- After you have logged in, click on the “product” option from the homepage to direct yourself to the Workspace email.
- Now, select the email ID of your GoDaddy email account that you want to change the password to.
- In the next window, click on “edit” and the “edit account” option will appear on your screen.
- To change your password, type out a strong and better password for your account in the “change password field” and enter the same password again in the “confirm password field” for confirmation purposes.
- Next, click on “save” to make the changes permanent. Wait for a while to receive the notification about your changed account password and once you receive it, click on close to exit the edit account page.
Users can use the steps given above to change their login password whenever they feel it is necessary. This can also help users to fix the login issues that are quite common for GoDaddy.
In case you are unable to solve the login issues of GoDaddy on your own, you can take help from the support services of GoDaddy’s Twitter page. You can simply contact them to get rid of your issues with relative ease.
GoDaddy has always been the talk of the town for domain names ever since its inception in 1997. But what many users didn’t know is that the company also has an equally amazing email service.
The email service has tons of features and filters that make the user experience great. There are three different methods that one can use to access their GoDaddy email account.
Any of the three can be used to access their account and we have mentioned all three methods in this blog. I hope this blog had everything that you were looking for in terms of the GoDaddy login process
Also, Read This: How to log in to 1and1 Email, Create New Account, and Reset Password